[KyOSS Discuss] Coworking Space in Louisville

Scott Hack scott at sellinggreaterlouisville.com
Mon Dec 3 18:19:07 EST 2012

If you have ANY interest in coworking space in Louisville, please take a
look at this post.  I've located space that I think would be ideal.
I've shared the space with 5 or 6 people who have agreed that the space
has potential.  Now that they have voiced their support, I'm checking to
see if the greater tech community is even interested in the space.  I'd
love to have 100% participation from the mailing list.  It's super
quick, and it won't hurt one bit :)

http://www.scotthack.com/coworking-space-in-louisville-ky

Thanks,

-Scott