[KyOSS Discuss] Coworking Space in Louisville

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Mon Dec 3 23:32:50 EST 2012

Scott, I am definitely interested in finding coworking space in
Louisville. I'm currently working out of my home office and need to be
working around other smart people ... and away from the refrigerator.
Also, need to build a home/office routine. (Need a little more structure
in my life.)

iHub is apparently one such space. I haven't seen it yet, but am
planning on attending the Open Hack meeting there tomorrow night.
(http://www.kyoss.org/Event/1745) (Anyone else going?)

John