[KyOSS Discuss] FW: {LVL1} Makevention in Bloomington

Pat McCarthy pmccarthy at humana.com
Tue Dec 11 12:37:36 EST 2012

When is this MOSSCon you guys are working on? ( MOSSCon   .Com, .Net, and .Org all look like they’re camped…. But if you have 1 or more of them,  nothing is “up” there)

Please, begin advertising it a bit, so there’s no danger of “Overlap” with other things….

Patrick McCarthy

T 502.476.9878
C 502.939.1756