[KyOSS Discuss] Tonight: Git workshop: part deux

John Hicks johnhicks at kyoss.org
Wed Dec 12 16:50:45 EST 2012

Just a last-minute reminder about tonight's meeting/workshop on git,
presented by two pros: Jeff Squyres and Alan Blount.

Pizza has been order and will be served at 6:30 (with chips and soda).
Program will begin promptly at 7 pm.

Remember to bring your laptop, git installed, github account enabled,
and preferably having reviewed the slides from the October workhop (see
Jeff's OP below).

Also, I see Alan has posted some materials for tonight's workshop on G+,
so I'll take the liberty of crossposting them here:

Tonight's slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BqXBo58BVxzZXjtDBOE7Lcz8GOkvzWrF2RQ5NZQSIkg/edit

Tonight's crib sheet: https://gist.github.com/4265044

See you tonight!