[KyOSS Discuss] Tonight: Git workshop: part deux

Christopher R Parrish crparrish at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 12 19:11:39 EST 2012

for the ustream feed...
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kyoss

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hicks" <johnhicks at kyoss.org>
To: kyoss-discuss at kyoss.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:50:45 PM
Subject: [KyOSS Discuss] Tonight: Git workshop: part deux

Just a last-minute reminder about tonight's meeting/workshop on git, presented by two pros: Jeff Squyres and Alan Blount.

Pizza has been order and will be served at 6:30 (with chips and soda). Program will begin promptly at 7 pm.

Remember to bring your laptop, git installed, github account enabled, and preferably having reviewed the slides from the October workhop (see Jeff's OP below).

Also, I see Alan has posted some materials for tonight's workshop on G+, so I'll take the liberty of crossposting them here:

Tonight's slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BqXBo58BVxzZXjtDBOE7Lcz8GOkvzWrF2RQ5NZQSIkg/edit

Tonight's crib sheet: https://gist.github.com/4265044

See you tonight!

John