[KyOSS Discuss] Tonight: Git workshop: part deux

Chris Rockwell chris at chrisrockwell.com
Thu Dec 13 11:54:10 EST 2012

I agree, very good presentation.  Thank you for taking the time to put it
together.

I could not remember the name of the mergetool I have used on Windows -
it's tortoisemerge: tortoisesvn.tigris.org/TortoiseMerge.html

Also, regarding the line feeds in Windows, I had run into the same problem
before but rather than changing the config files I quit creating patches in
Dreamweaver and only did command line and Notepad++.  I never had an issue
after that.

Chris Rockwell