[KyOSS Discuss] Possible topic for next lug meeting

Liam Boyle liampboyle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 08:46:44 EST 2012

I've been using Ubuntu 12.04 & 12.10 off USB for a while now.  They can be
made as persistent USB installs, but you run into difficulty if you try and
update the linux kernel on the USB.  I've been debating trying USB installs
of TAILS or Backtrack to see if they have the same issue, but I need two
more flash drives for that.