[KyOSS Discuss] Possible topic for next lug meeting

Barton Chittenden bartonski at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:06:39 EST 2012

Doing a little more research, it seems that there is a company which does
generic linux hardware certification -- I think that this is more for OEM
certification. They have a test suite for pre-certification (essentially
saying "These are the things that we're going to test for, so go ahead and
make sure that you have them right"). I glanced through these. The tests
seem to be a lot more manual than the Ubuntu tests, which has its
advantages and disadvantages -- I'm sure that their tests are more
flexible, but the results will be less standardized.

Here's the URL of their test suite:

http://www.linuxtested.com/procedures.php