[KyOSS Discuss] Possible topic for next lug meeting

David L. King king.david.lee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:29:15 EST 2012

Would we like to host a "Test-a-thon" or sorts? Convince people to bring in
their old and new laptops, that we may test them? We could also bring any
components we had lying around, stick them together, then test those (and
subsequently take back our treasured pieces of hardware, whatever they may
be).

Where does Ubuntu (Canonical) store all that info? Does that also go to
http://openbenchmarking.org?

Best,

--David