[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting this Wednesday!

Ben bentonus at aol.com
Mon May 7 17:10:18 EDT 2012

I haven't thought of any distro reviews or anything. I am now running Gentoo on my laptop. I did it all by myself, it's not a live dvd, it has WiFi and all other hardware running so I can review it. It has gnome 2.32.1 on it and runs like a charm.
It seems to be the best distro of Linux I've ran and my favorite OS in the PC industry now. So yeah, if i can review Gentoo, yet again, let me know. By the way, if any other distros or ideas you want to see tell me.
Thanks,
Ben.