[KyOSS Discuss] Gentoo review for meeting tomorrow?

Ben bentonus at aol.com
Tue May 8 13:02:24 EDT 2012

Hey all,

would it be alright if I reviewed my new Gentoo Linux install via my laptop? I have Gnome 2 (classic) and the laptop fully working with Gentoo, and I know I have done some gentoo reviews in the past but I have had some assistance learning a bit more about Gentoo and learned how to compile the kernel and other things on my own. So I think it'd be a decent review this time, so yeah, if I can review Gentoo yet again that'd be great.
Thanks,
Ben.