[KyOSS Discuss] CodeMirror

jetroy2 at comcast.net jetroy2 at comcast.net
Wed May 16 20:09:18 EDT 2012

CodeMirror is a Javascript library that allows for editing highlighted code online. I have used it to
build a website Web Programming that shows a series of examples with provisions for experimentation.
It is for educational purposes and I will be showing it to my
grandson who is 16 and is learning to program. The site works in Chrome,Safari,and Comodo Dragon
browsers, but has problems with Opera,Firefox, and IE. I will be adding more examples and it no doubt has some bugs yet.
The highlighted code for the site is shown in the Links #15 and #16.

I'll have a few words to say about this at the next Kyoss meeting.