[KyOSS Discuss] Automation Discussion

Geoff Ruscoe geocode at sigmavisions.com
Sat May 26 11:49:58 EDT 2012

I started a little discussion / poll on automation and continuous
integration.  If you'd like to come by and see what's going on.  Please
share on google plus and request that people comment in the original post.
 I'm hoping for a very interesting discussion and a lot of poll numbers.  I
have sent this to other people so please do not use this kyoss email
thread, but if you are part of google+ *please* go there.  Feel free to
forward this email to have others join in.

Thanks in advance!  Looking forward to the discussions.  C u there!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/111824097364014404704/posts/PFZxYHUYBou