[KyOSS Discuss] RaspberryPi

ChessMess chessmess at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:02:11 EDT 2012

Anyone using these for any fun projects? Might be a fun topic for a KYOSS
meeting (if it hasn't already).

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/1929

"In the six months since we launched Raspberry Pi, we’ve received a lot of
feedback about the original board design. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be
gradually rolling out a new revision 2.0 PCB which incorporates some of the
most popular suggestions. You can determine which board revision you have
by typing *cat /proc/cpuinfo* at the command line and looking up the
hardware revision code in the following table..."