[KyOSS Discuss] Planning this Wednesday's meeting

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Tue Sep 11 18:44:18 EDT 2012

Yes, we had quite a bit of discussion earlier in the month about this
month's topics. Here's the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkEZN7BPaxdCdENhVXVXODYwSlRBcHlwZWEtWHVpbkE#gid=0

Also, Alan Blount started something on trello:

https://trello.com/board/monthly-meetings/5035ae280af97d1c332df703

And, even before that Jeff had suggested we all come with a list of our
top five OSS systems and talk for four or five minutes on why we feel that
way. (See discussion below.)

John