[KyOSS Discuss] Suggested discussion topic: IPv4 address exhaustion and IPv6 adoption

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:30:28 EDT 2012

Someone needs to inform IgLou of this. They evidentially haven't read
the news and don't believe its a problem. I guess they bought a huge
block of IPv4 addresses back in the day....I had inquired about IPv6
addresses and say said they haven't looked into IPv6 because there
wasn't enough demand for them.