[KyOSS Discuss] Suggested discussion topic: IPv4 address exhaustion and IPv6 adoption

Alex Hagerman alex.hagerman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:22:50 EDT 2012

True. I'll dig and see why IP was used versus host and let you know. There
are two databases on cloud servers that I know use IP for user host
permissions and I think a program or two that link to the databases via IP.
It was setup by the developer before me so I'll read through the notes and
code. Its all working so I've been working on new projects more than
revisiting his code.

Alex