[KyOSS Discuss] new functional programming meetup

John Hicks johnhicks at kyoss.org
Tue Sep 18 03:27:44 EDT 2012

Stew, sounds great. Feel free to publicize your FunKy meetings on this
list and post them on the kyoss.org calendar.

(Also, maybe a little refresher on why it was that we're so excited
about functional programming. I'm sure I know; and it'll come to me any
second; just need a hint or two. :)

Thanks,
John