[KyOSS Discuss] Mozilla Louisville Community Meeting

Altin Ukshini altin.ukshini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:47:16 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I’m Altin, a Mozilla Representative from Kosovo, currently living in
Louisville.
Together with my friend Alex Hagerman we are working on starting Mozilla
Louisville Community. While I realize some of you may have heard this at
the Tuesday meeting in LVL1, I would also like to announce it again here
that we are going to host the first official Mozilla Louisville Community
meeting this Thursday Oct. 4th, 2012 at 8:00pm.

This meeting aims to gather people who already are Mozilla contributors (in
one way or another), who want to contribute to a variety of Mozilla
projects, get directly involved in Mozilla and especially help us built the
community here in Louisville.

For extra information and the meeting agenda, please visit this link:
https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozilla-louisville-community-meeting/

If you have any questions ahead of time feel free to email:
Altin Ukshini (altin.ukshini at gmail.com) or
Alex Hagerman (alex.hagerman at gmail.com)

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you on Thursday.

Regards,
Altin Ukshini