[KyOSS Discuss] We meet this Wednesday at 6:30 at LVL1!

John Hicks johnhicks at kyoss.org
Mon Jul 8 20:40:19 EDT 2013

Just a quick reminder that our monthly KyOSS meeting is this Wednesday,
July 10, at 6:30 p.m. at LVL1 Hackerspace, 814 East Broadway (alley
entrance, meeting room upstairs).

No formal program yet. So bring your own topics for discussion,
presentations, show-and-tell etc. We'll have some pizza and other
refreshment.

P.S. Jim Troy has just offered to talk about Sugar Sync. And maybe we
can get Barton to tell us more about WSGI. :) What else is on your minds?

John