[KyOSS Discuss] Idea for a meeting format

Barton Chittenden bartonski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:05:57 EDT 2013

My thought wasn't so much about the programming aspect of the problem as
the "There's More Than One Way To Do It" nature of the problem... I'm more
interested in exploring what people pull out of their bag of tricks than
being clever about finding a solution... the problem is intentionally easy
to solve, because I want to spend more time talking about the TAP protocol
and test driven development in their favorite language than how to solve
"2+3".