[KyOSS Discuss] Favorite Raspberry Pi case?

Jeff Squyres jeff at squyres.com
Thu Jul 18 09:26:28 EDT 2013

I already have one RPi and am contemplating getting one or two more.

What are people's favorite cases?  I'm looking to use these RPi's for
things around the house, so I will likely want to stash them in
out-of-the-way places:

   - Aesthetics aren't that important
   - I want to provide a little protection to the terminals / electronics
   - Doesn't have to be super-rugged
   - Cheap is good, but I'm willing to pay a bit for a case that will last
   / isn't crap

I have this case (
http://www.alliedelec.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=70231926) for my
current RPi and it's... ok.  It's a little flimsy and kinda big.

Does anyone have a better recommendation?

--
{+} Jeff Squyres