[KyOSS Discuss] Favorite Raspberry Pi case?

Samuel Ward sdward at eands.com
Thu Jul 18 11:32:19 EDT 2013

Jeff,

I am using this Adafruit case (http://www.adafruit.com/products/859). Would
not recommend it. Expensive at $15 and kind of flimsy. Adafruit has another
case (http://www.adafruit.com/products/1326) that appears to be of better
quality and is also less expensive at $10. Another vendor you might want to
investigate is Sparkfun. They have a couple of inexpensive cases that look
promising.

Sam Ward