[KyOSS Discuss] lvl1 ?

Ben Hibben the.blenster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:40:29 EDT 2013

LVL1 is an open and free (as we can make it) resource for the community and
we actively encourage people to come visit and create cool things.  I
myself hung around without singing up as a dues-paying member for over a
year and a half and never felt even a hint of pressure to join.  I joined
when I stopped working two jobs and suddenly had more time to spend here
and I wanted to participate in our governance (voting, etc.).  Simply
hanging out is free and encouraged.  I'm looking forward to meeting you
here.

Blenster