[KyOSS Discuss] Head crash... fatal?

Aaron VerDow aaron at verdow.com
Wed May 1 18:44:16 EDT 2013

If it's that important I would scout out some professional services and see
what it would cost to have a data recovery company look at it.  If you
decide to try and fix it yourself try ddrescue.  It has saved me a few
times and will work in cases where part of the medium is damaged but most
of it is good.