[KyOSS Discuss] Possible subject for next meeting: Using Makerbots?

Greg Miller gmiller at gregmiller.net
Wed May 8 23:07:15 EDT 2013

The LVL1 wiki page would be the first place to start:
http://wiki.lvl1.org/MakerBot_Quickstart

You can get pre-made models from thingiverse.com.  Designing your own is
actually unbelievably complicated, you'll need to spend several hours
getting up to speed on a CAD program.  I've used OpenSCAD to do a few
things, and am trying to learn some FreeCAD.