[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Topics For June Meeting And Beyond

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Wed May 22 23:08:16 EDT 2013

Aloha!!!

Thank you all for making the inaugural meeting such a huge success... The
turn out and energetic discussion is exactly the kind of meeting we would
like to see every month.. To make that happen, we need to have content
which we are all going to find interesting. To that end, here is a link to
a Google Spreadsheet Survey which will allow you to rank which topics you
find the most interesting.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FtBFsYV-TeBalenMPtEZpvyGaUOhXiELfj1XzD6t85g/viewform

Go, select your priorities, and we will try to find people to present those
topics which you are most interested in. If you have other ideas of things
you would like to see covered, please post them and I will add them to the
survey!!!

Thanks again,

Deven Phillips