[KyOSS Discuss] Idea for a meeting format

Barton Chittenden bartonski at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:20:09 EDT 2013

I'm not against that, but I was thinking something more along the lines of

Using the open source tools of your choice, automate the following process:

   1. Edit a text file, create a program which prints the result of 2+3 to
   standard out
   2. Check the program for correctness
   3. Run the program
   4. Check that it correctly emitted '5'. Print "OK" if the program is
   correct, "Not OK" if the program doesn't print "5".

There are a bajilion different ways to approach this. What I'm most
interested in is the actual process of talking through this with someone
else, and the variety of solutions that could be used.