[KyOSS Discuss] TF2 LAN party tomorrow at LVL1

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Fri Nov 8 15:38:13 EST 2013

I thought some of you might be interested in this from the LVL1 Meetup
page. (I just added it to the KyOSS calendar at
http://kyoss.org/Event/1904 )

  Get your game on! (TF2 LAN Party)
  <http://www.meetup.com/LVL1Hackerspace/events/147710802/?a=md1_grp&rv=md1>

  * Export
    <http://www.meetup.com/LVL1Hackerspace/events/147710802/?a=md1_grp&rv=md1#>
  * Tell a friend
    <http://www.meetup.com/LVL1Hackerspace/events/147710802/?a=md1_grp&rv=md1>
  * Share
    <http://www.meetup.com/LVL1Hackerspace/events/147710802/?a=md1_grp&rv=md1>

  *

    Saturday, November 9, 2013

    4:00 PM to4:00 AM

  *

    LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
    <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=814+East+Broadway+Ave%2C+Louisville%2C+KY>

    814 East Broadway Ave
    (Park in rear lot and enter from alley)
    Louisville,KY(map
    <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=814+East+Broadway+Ave%2C+Louisville%2C+KY>)

  *

    Come on down to the space Saturday, November 9th at 4pm we will be
    doing a LAN party with the game Team Fortress 2, which is now free
    for download. Please install it before you show up as it will take
    forever to download at the space. Go to Steampowered.com to download it.

    If you don't want to game, but want to work on your rig, bring it
    down and work on it.
    Also, if you have spare PC parts, bring'm and we'll put them on the
    swap table. You might be able to trade for something better, or just
    sell it (or donate it to someone whose rig is in poor shape).

Team Portrait - Team Fortress 2