[KyOSS Discuss] ByWater Solutions looks like a great open source company!

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Sun Nov 10 17:12:27 EST 2013

Congrats on the new job at ByWater Solutions
<http://bywatersolutions.com/about-us/>, Barton. Looks like it puts you
in the thick of Open Source advocacy! Good move!!

        Who We Are

    The mission of ByWater Solutions is to empower libraries by giving
    them the technological flexibility and freedom they deserve through
    the use of open source software with comprehensive and honest support.

--John