[KyOSS Discuss] Thoughts on fast reliable internet.

alan blount alan at zeroasterisk.com
Mon Nov 11 10:11:22 EST 2013

I'm the same as Jeff and Michael, work-from-home for almost 10 years now
and it is best to think of your office at home as your company's "embassy".

As for Internet connection, I'm also on time-warner.   Insight did me well
for a long time and so far, nothing has changed.  I don't like the
time-warner company and so have considered switching to ATT, but I hate
their annoying sales tactics and I've heard that they sometimes have to
re-install several times to get it right, but once it's right, it's
reliable...  I just haven't had the need yet.

Until Google Fiber comes to Louisville, I'm not aware of any "magic bullet":
https://plus.google.com/b/101599127277035909887/101599127277035909887/about

Thanks,
-alan