[KyOSS Discuss] Thoughts on fast reliable internet.

Ben Hibben the.blenster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:20:54 EST 2013

I use Iglou which essentially resells AT&T DSL but doesn't have all the
hassle and BS AT&T does.  They also use different upstream providers so
your data isn't necessarily going through AT&T's servers (as I understand
it; I don't know their current setup and haven't looked into it in years).
 I find them helpful and caring and I prefer to support a local company
when I can.  I have 12Mbit DSL for around $80 a month and it seems to work
very well for me.

Blenster