[KyOSS Discuss] Thoughts on fast reliable internet.

DE 'Tad' Heckaman III douglash at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 14:35:31 EST 2013

Time Warner Business class is quite reliable for our office... every once
in awhile things glitch, but its few and far between. We always get our
rated speed.

I have U-Verse at home and am quite happy with it... although I've had it
for long enough that I think I need to ask them for some newer hardware, as
the DVR is getting a little glitchy at times. U-Verse also offers native
IPv6 via 6rd, which is nice if you're into that. Bluegrass.net also offers
IPv6 over their wireless infrastructure, and possibly over their other
offerings as well.
When U-Verse was installed at my house, the tech ran fresh wire from the
pole, all the way to where my modem was installed.

>>> http://www.att.com/equipment/accessory-details/?q_categoryid=cat2990049&q_sku=sku6610387&q_manufacturer=&q_model=to make sure my home office was well connected (at the other end of the
>>> house). And a free Nexus 7 (!).
>>>
>>> So I would tell them what you need, and let them deal with it, and see
>>> what happens. You have some bargaining power when switching.
>>>
>>> Their ipad app is great too (Android not so good though).
>>>

>>> --
>>> Hal

Tad Heckaman