[KyOSS Discuss] Wednesday's meeting: cli tricks, OpenNMS, usNIC

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Wed Nov 13 00:29:54 EST 2013

Sorry, Jeff. My acronymia seems to be acting up on me tonight. (Mabe
we'll cover Open NMI
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-maskable_interrupt> when it presents
itself.)

If we could all just agree on one acronym ... and stick with it.

(Something like Open BTFSPLK <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Btfsplk>,
maybe?)

John