[KyOSS Discuss] JSLOU meets tonight at Quill's (and KyOSS meets next week!)

alan blount alan at zeroasterisk.com
Thu Oct 3 10:01:37 EDT 2013

@Joel:

I'm interested in learning more about vagrant -- we use a masterless puppet
setup at work I could talk about a bit, it's pretty sweet.

We could get more advanced re: A/V and support interactive G+ video chats
perhaps...

@John / JSLou:

I am going to try real hard to make the mtg tonight, but if I make it at
all it'll be late, like 8 or 8:30.  MeteorJS FTW!

Thanks,
-alan