[KyOSS Discuss] JSLOU list now working!

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Sat Oct 5 03:40:48 EDT 2013

Finally got it. My postfix virtual alias file (not /etc/aliases) was
intercepting and rerouting mail to jslou.
(I was wrong about mail hitting the /etc/alias table first. It hits the
postfix/virtual table first.)

So you can now subscribe to the JSLOU Javscript list by sending email to
jslou-subscribe at kyoss.org <mailto:jslou at kyoss.org>

Sorry for the delay!

John