[KyOSS Discuss] You can't javascript under pressure

Wesley Reisz wes at wesleyreisz.com
Sat Oct 5 10:01:37 EDT 2013

Took me way too long... 9 minutes for the first 4, and, I'm embarrassed to
say, another 15 for the last one (recursion always take me longer than it
should).

But you know what's more important than just the game, it's a great example
of Test Driven Development with JavaScript. It illustrates in a interesting
and challenging way having tests that need to pass. Similar to what you
might have when you start with a test first in your own code. Thought it
certainly misses some of the feedback.

Very kewl! Thanks for sending it out.