[KyOSS Discuss] [JUGGL] Upcoming October Java User's Group Meeting

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 10:49:44 EDT 2013

OK, we have one topic scheduled for this month's meeting so far and it is
quite an interesting one. It's all about monitoring and managing your
enterprise Java applications using tools like SNMP (Simple Network
Management Protocol) and JMX (Java Management eXtensions).

We will show you how to monitor your Heap space, look at system memory and
prevent failures before they impact users! Very cool.

If you are interested in presenting a topics or moderating a discussion,
just let us know and we will get you on the schedule!

Thanks,

Deven Phillips

--
Java Users Group of Greater Louisville