[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting tonight

Josh Selter josh.selter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:34:11 EDT 2013

Hello Ben,

Have you checked the installation tips provided on WineHQ?  There are a few
known issues that are addressed to the point that most are able to get it
working with little fuss.  I will be installing this myself in the near
future, as I have yet to play the game and have wanted to for some time.
Perhaps I will get a jump on it tonight and see if we share any of the same
problems.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?bShowAll=true&bIsQueue=false&bIsRejected=false&sClass=version&sTitle=&sReturnTo=&iId=27088