[KyOSS Discuss] Topic Requests For next Meeting

Chris Rockwell chris at chrisrockwell.com
Thu Oct 10 13:53:45 EDT 2013

This sounds like a great idea, but maybe some more structured presentations
on a particular sub-topic (even if only a few minutes) would be a good
catalyst for group discussion.

In addtion, I would love to hear more about other (http) servers.  Alan has
brought up Nginx several times, and I'm convinced I should set it up on a
testing server to see how our applications run on it (Drupal, static sites,
SugarCRM) - if we could discuss the pros/cons of different http servers,
that'd be cool as well.

Chris Rockwell