[KyOSS Discuss] Unit Testing / TDD Resources

Charles Griffin cegrif01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:35:22 EDT 2013

Thank you Eric!  Also thank you for pointing out really big ideas that I
almost overlooked yesterday.  The exception thing was huge!  What I'm
wondering is what book would be best suited for testing to really awkward
backend processes where data flows and needs to be correlated.  I have my
way of testing those and it works for the most part, but I feel like I'm
doing "spotty coverage".

Also I'm interested in hearing your opinion on David Hansson's article
"Testing like the TSA".

http://37signals.com/svn/posts/3159-testing-like-the-tsa