[KyOSS Discuss] Unit Testing / TDD Resources

Eric Lathrop eric at ericlathrop.com
Fri Oct 11 22:34:39 EDT 2013

If you have "spotty coverage", then you're not doing TDD. ;-)
I'd be happy to sit down and pair with you some night after work.
TDD is very much a discipline, and it requires practice.

I think the main point from DHH's post is "only test your own code". You shouldn't be testing 3rd party libraries, web frameworks, or your database.