[KyOSS Discuss] Sublime, auto-compile sass/scss on save

Chris Rockwell chris at chrisrockwell.com
Tue Oct 15 15:31:36 EDT 2013

Hey Alex, thanks for the suggestion.  I'm actually trying to get away from
using other tools.  Currently I just run sass --watch from the command
line, but that's just another thing I have to do before I start working
with any scss files.  The goal is to have it built into Sublime and, with
the available plugins and Sublime's build_systems functionality, this
should work.  I think I'm missing something small.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Alex Bezuska <abezuska at gmail.com> wrote:

> When usining windows at work I use an app called prepros which is free to
> compile my scss hope that helps.
>

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Chris Rockwell <chris at chrisrockwell.com>wrote:
>
>> This is driving me crazy - I can't for the life of me get sass to compile
>> on save in Sublime.  I've always, when on Windows, brought up a cmd window
>> and just ran `sass --watch ...` but I'm trying to include it in Sublime now
>> to eliminate that step.
>>
>> I've posted to SO here:
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19384961/setting-up-sublime-build-file-for-sass-scss
>>

>> --