[KyOSS Discuss] Test Driven JavaScript

alan blount alan at zeroasterisk.com
Thu Oct 17 11:42:54 EDT 2013

And if anyone wants a Meteor specific "baller" TDD framework - here's the
current front-runner of options, form what I've heard:

http://xolvio.github.io/rtd/

If you're not using Meteor, it's not going to "just work" for you, but look
at it anyway -- your testing framework should be able to do this too: units
+ users + integration + coverage...

Thanks,
-alan