[KyOSS Discuss] Android & Google

Aaron Angel thatoneguy at aaronjangel.us
Tue Oct 22 14:18:24 EDT 2013

Funny, I read this immediately before you posted it here.

My take: So, we're supposed to be made that Google is leveraging open
source in its business model and neglecting the project when it no longer
serves Google's interest? That's the nature of business.

Amadeo needs to come out of the closet, already, and be frank about his
love-affair with Stallman in the temple of GNU.