[KyOSS Discuss] WiMAX to Crestwood, KY?

Aaron Angel thatoneguy at aaronjangel.us
Fri Oct 25 08:27:51 EDT 2013

I wouldn't count on it. Only folks doing WiMAX that I know of are Sprint
and I only get service several stories up downtown. They aren't officially
providing it here, just minimal coverage to keep their spectrum. LTE is
coming soon, supposedly, in the next few months.

AT&T also offers LTE. Haven't looked at pricing in relation to being my
main ISP, since I have TW, but speeds seem decent on my phone. About 5Mbps
up, 6Mbps down last I tested.