[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Wednesday at new venue: Click IT Staffing

alan blount alan at zeroasterisk.com
Tue Jul 8 10:14:55 EDT 2014

Assuming I had 10 votes to spend, I'd spend them on the following topics
(in order of mention on this thread):

2 votes - Performance demo talk
3 votes - Vert.x
3 votes - Agile discussion
2 votes - Design/Development Patterns

I'll also offer to walk-through a great slide deck on devops from Velocity:
http://adamhjk.github.io/good-at-ops/

Thanks,
-alan