[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Wednesday at new venue: Click IT Staffing

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:44:42 EDT 2014

Oh, hell yeah!! That's the PERFECT topic for tonight!!! Let's all work
together to BUILD AN APP!!! We can all work on a project using agile
methods, pair programming, git, etc...!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Deven Phillips <deven.phillips at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ooohh... I see a webapp coming on!!! The KYOSS topic voting app with a
> Vert.x backend and an Angular.js frontend... Anyone with me?
>
> Deven
>

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Chris Rockwell <chris at chrisrockwell.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I like the voting, Alan. This is how I'd vote:
>>
>> 3 votes - Performance demo talk
>> 3 votes - Devops Slides
>> 1 votes - Agile discussion
>> 3 votes - Design/Development Patterns
>>

>> Chris Rockwell
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM, alan blount <alan at zeroasterisk.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Assuming I had 10 votes to spend, I'd spend them on the following topics
>>> (in order of mention on this thread):
>>>
>>> 2 votes - Performance demo talk
>>> 3 votes - Vert.x
>>> 3 votes - Agile discussion