[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Wednesday at new venue: Click IT Staffing

alan blount alan at zeroasterisk.com
Tue Jul 8 11:29:19 EDT 2014

zeroasterisk "alan blount" https://github.com/zeroasterisk/

I'd like to learn more about both AngularJS and Vert.x - so I'm *totally*
on board... though I can't resist wanting to throw out the challenge that
it could probably be built "Fastest" with MeteorJS... just sayin' :)

Before meeting:
* build repo & send link (deven)
* basic roadmap/features on github wiki (all)

Feature Boilerplate (draft):
* OAuth shared auth
* monthly allotment of votes
* topic management
** name, description, presenters, resource_links
** any authenticated user can add topics
** any authenticated user can edit/delete own topics
** any mod. can edit/delete any topics
** any authenticated user can upvote on topics
** any authenticated user can comment on topics
* meeting management
** name, date, location, description
** topics (possible)
** topics (presented)
*** comments/feedback/resources

Bullet points/goals:
* agile
* git collab/workflows
* pair programming
* technology stacks (Vert.x & AngularJS, Bootstrap3)

Possible future Extensions on this same project:
* rebuild in Meteor (challenge mode)
* wrap in Cordova/PhoneGap so it's a mobile app

Thanks,
-alan