[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Wednesday at new venue: Click IT Staffing

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:38:10 EDT 2014

Right now, John and I will have permissions to merge pull requests...
Here's some other "rules" we might like to follow:

   - No changes get merged without decent unit/integration tests
   - Code comments should be present, but not overwhelming
   - Issues should include use cases/instructions for reproducing the error

Those are pretty common requirements on agile teams... Thoughts?

Deven